Jersey Shore trips have so much to offer for Senior Citizens. When planning trips this summer, think about enjoying breakfast at the beach. There are many options, from American diners with ocean views to healthy eateries for nutrition-conscious older adults. Local eateries dot the Jersey Shore, offering various options to choose from—omelets, French toast, oatmeal, fresh fruit, etc. We’ve compiled lists of the best places for Senior Citizens to eat breakfast along the Jersey Shore.
Where can Senior Citizens eat Breakfast at the Jersey Shore?
There are many mouthwatering places where Senior Citizens can dine along the Jersey Shore. Local pancake houses and retro diners dot the coastline. Here’s a list of some excellent breakfast places.
Mustache Bill’s Diner — Feel nostalgic in this retro 1950s-style eatery.
Uncle Will’s Pancake House — This locale has served Beach Heaven since 1965.
Jimmy’s Breakfast — This modest cafe is a block from the boardwalk in Seaside Heights.
The Brunch Spot — This Barnegat restaurant opens at 7:00 am for those early risers.
Best Places to Eat Breakfast on the Beach
Many Senior Citizens look forward to breakfast on the beach when visiting the Jersey Shore. Check out these delicious options if you’re looking for breakfast or brunch with an ocean view.
- Pop’s Garage – Eat outside with a view of the beach at this Mexican restaurant on the Asbury Park Boardwalk.
- Oceanview Restaurant — The name says it all. You can find this family-friendly eatery in Historic Cape May.
- The Food Shack – Located on the Point Pleasant boardwalk. This diner also boasts a gift shop.
- Coffee Tyme – This family-friendly cafe at the beach in Cape May is perfect for caffeine lovers.
Healthy Breakfast options at the Jersey Shore
Health-conscious Senior Citizens will be looking for breakfast that is good for them. Look no further. Here is our list of top healthy breakfast options along the New Jersey coastline.
- Toast – This diner in Ashbury Park offers plenty of heart-friendly options like steel-cut oats and a fresh fruit bowl.
- Twisted Tree – Try the Veggie-full breakfast burrito at this Cafe in Ashbury Park. Gluten-free options are available.
- I’m A Local – Dine like a local at this beach house cafe in Point Pleasant Beach. There are lots of healthy options and smoothies.
- Local Urban Kitchen – You can find Point Pleasant Beach and Wall Township locations.
In-Home Elder Care
At Anita’s Angels, Inc., we take care of Senior Citizens in Central New Jersey. Our trained CHHHAs can help make sure your Senior loved ones eat right and enjoy their summer. We are Families Helping Families. Call to find out about our in-home senior care services — 908-788-9390.